Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Remember that time I actually had time to update?

The reason I haven't updated for a while is because this new year has gotten me so busy I don't have time to update.

I've been out and about enjoying life in general. I've been working and watching hockey. I've been going to hockey games, hanging out with TGP and Pockey, going to birthday parties, congratulating/visiting my friend on his newborn baby, helping my Mom out with her daycare pickups, and just generally being too busy to do anything but respond to the 1 or 2 e-mails I get per day.

There is one bit of news though. I've decided to become a runner. I'll post about that later, but right now, I have to go out and buy some running shoes. And then go see my friend with the newborn baby, because I love babies. And then go pickup the Carpenter twins and their sister from school, and then have tea with my Mom.

See? I have so many things to do today, there's just no time to update.

Don't even start on how many letters I've let pile up. I was already NOT updating until I got some responses written, however there have now been 3 people asking me about updating, so there you go.

I'll get back to this when I have more time.

PS - Of course you can add me Nutty! I didn't even know you used Messenger!

4 comments:

Carly said...

oh! oh! oh!
i luv mikeh updates.
can you e-mail me your address again mikeh? i think i lost/deleted the e-mail on accident.
much hockey luv,
the cran

Phats said...

Dude I just want to know if you like the letter and stuff sent by nutty and yours truly?! Come on!

Running BLEH! I think it's funny when people like to run, because as a coach our punishment to the kids is RUNNING. I'll pass, but you have fun i'll look for you at the next NYC marathon.

Glad to see you weren't eaten by the Canuck

cher said...

i hear ya. i've been too busy to blog much too.

hey phats....did you and nutty get the smarties?

Phats said...

Hello anybody home? Go CANUCKS! Screw Toronto!