Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"With your shirt tucked in and your shoes untied"

I just don't have the time to blog anymore, but I always think about different things to blog about.

I have become a runner. I even have the nice fancy shoes that I've been meaning to post a picture of before they get dirty. (PS- I don't run with my shoes untied.)

I have recently come into the possession of a small collection of grey hairs on the top of my head. I've named them Cecil and the Gang, Winston, and the Grey Ghost.

I am volunteering my time at an After School Program every Wednesday evening. I love it, the kids like me too. Last week we played ball hockey. This week we played Dr. Dodgeball. Everybody wants me on their team. Probably because I'm so tall.

I beat X-men Legends 2, and now we're playing X-men Legends 1, because Big T and I like X-men. They're cool.

I watch Hockey ALL THE TIME! Even if the Canucks aren't playing well, I still watch or listen to the whole game.

... and my friend just had a new baby, and because I have no one to keep me company, I go and steal some baby time with little Lyndon.

So you see, I'm just too busy to properly post about anything.

Finished Reading: Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom (Everybody should read this)
Favourite Song: Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
Favourite Music Website: www.pandora.com

One more thing (OK, two): Oh yeah, and I went Mini Golfing with TGP and another friend and TGP's ball fell in the water and when I retrieved it the smell was horrific. We all expected my hand to grow fur, turn colours, double in size, or gain special powers. Alas, it did not.
AND I went and saw Brokeback Mountain with TGP but I didn't connect with the movie like everyone else seemed to because I just don't understand gay love. At least, that's the reason I'm telling myself. Everyone seemed to like it so much, and I didn't really enjoy it. It was too sad. You even get to see Anne Hathaway's AND Michelle Williams' boobs, but still, I'd only see it the one time.

7 comments:

that girl possessed said...

mike h you didn't even mention that we went mini golfing and you had a hand full of smelly balls. and you didn't mention broke back mountain. oh mike! i want to see the runners and lyndon is so cute it's ridonculous.

.... so..... had any good peanut butter....

Phats said...

Man now I am depressed no more mike h blogs??? Say it aint so! Where are the pics of your kicks?

Go Canucks

Mike H said...

Whoa whoa whoa, Phats and Nutty! You have it all wrong. I just meant that I've been really busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to blog.

This is not the end of Mike H blogs. No worries there. This post was more of a way to explain the lengthy absences between posts.
And it was also a quick summary of all the things I wanted to blog about recently but couldn't find the time to do so.

I'll be back in full force soon. I'm not a quitter.

Phats said...

So you mean I went into therapy for nothing?!?! I am sending you my therapy bill.

Carly said...

i love mike h in full force.

Tina said...

Cool thing being a mentor...we should all find time to do that :)

I had Tuesdays with Morrie - but a buddy borrowed it before I could read it...bummer

Nice blog - sayin hello

Phats said...

Hey umm nutty and i were talking sat at dinner, why didn't we get a shout out on your blog for the awesome letter, cd, pez we sent you?? HUH HUH HUH??