Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good to go like Dynamo

Alright, alright already. I know, it's been a few weeks since my last post. I've got a lot of good post ideas, but they always seem to come to me while I'm driving. It's a little difficult to jot down notes to yourself while driving, even for me. Stay tuned, I promise the next post will come sooner rather than later.

Here are some of the things I want to post about eventually...
- Why Justice League Unlimited is blow-your-mind awesome.
- What I did on my Summer vacation, a photo essay
- How I almost saw Dave Matthews at The Gorge
- Why I love driving everywhere, even though gas is ridiculously expensive
- How spending time away from the computer is a good thing. It gets you all kinds of awesome, including a girlfriend. :-)
- New music I found during the Summer including some of the songlists for mixes I made
- Great running-low-on-cash date ideas


My Summer of Mayhem has come to a close, but now Fall is upon me. This means my schedule becomes a nightmare. I managed to pick up another job this Summer. That puts the total job count at 3. Add to that all the babysitting, the Church functions, the weddings, and everything in between, and you have one busy Mike H.
Thankfully, Fall brings with it some sense of stability as far as the weekdays go. (Weekdays = Work.) I just have to get through the training for the other job, and then I'll be good to go like dynamo.

ALSO

Hockey season starts soon. Not soon enough mind you, but it's in the air. I can't wait! (Too bad pre-season always sucks.)

6 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all....

Michelle said...

Ok you get a great big awwww from me on this statement... "How spending time away from the computer is a good thing. It gets you all kinds of awesome, including a girlfriend. :-)"

You are so sweet, I could just hug you...But I won't, I'll let your awesome girlfriend do it for me (or perhaps #2 child who loves to hug you).

Lindsey and Mike said...

Yup, Mike is all kinds of amazing:)

And now you have a job hat trick! (That's what AY called it when I scored a third job and I thought you'd like that too.)

Looking forward to your future clever posts. Speaking of which: my word verification was 'vbdge' which made me think of 'victory badge' or 'villian badge' and that made me think of the Justice League...so good!

4ever29 said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Phats said...

YAY for hockey season

Gas here is down to 2.20 made me do a happy dance in my car. You should carry a tape recorder with you and when you get a blog idea record it! :)

Can't wait to read all your new entries

Anonymous said...

Amen brother! Preseason does suck!
But we finally won last night!!!! Yeah