Thursday, September 28, 2006

Summer Photo Essay, Part 1

Wow, I had a fantastically awesome Summer. And I only left the province once!

Rocky Point
Lindsey and I came across this sign after we had already walked for a half hour. It was dusk. Lucky for us, we know how to sing and clap a lot!


The Barn
We visited these little kittens nearly every week until they got big enough to be sent to new homes. So Cute!


Harris Road Park
This is a trap. I am about to walk into it. But I didn't, because I was the one who set the trap.


April's House
I did way too much house-sitting this Summer. This was the first one, so Lindsey, Heather, Wayne and I made an awesome potluck dinner. So good in fact, that it needed a picture. Chicken Asparagus, Roasted Potatos and Caeser Salad. This was the only "In House" potluck of the Summer.


Columbia Beach, Vancouver Island
Can the sunset BE anymore fantastic? That's drastic fantastic, folks.



Brooksfield Farm
Hayride! Need I say more? How about... Heather got to drive the tractor!


Maple Ridge ACT
Well Hello there, Lord Stanley. Comin' this way again anytime soon? No, I didn't think so either.



Giggle Ridge, Cultus Lake
This mini golf course was possibly the best mini golf course Lindsey and I have ever been to. Seriously.

Next time...
Weddings and Field Trips!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will it be your wedding?

Michelle said...

Good photos - glad you had a good summer.

Lindsey and Mike said...

Oh the Summer of Mayhem...what a wild ride. We sure packed a lot in-the whole summer was drastic fantastic:) Looking forward to reliving the summer via 'Summer Photo Essay, Part 2'!

Phats said...

Looks like a great summer thanks for sharing the pictures. I loved the giggle golf course I so want to play