Monday, February 05, 2007

Remember to breathe

The weekend was far too hectic to relive. I felt more disorganized this weekend than I have in a long while.
Probably because there was very little time to stop and smell the roses. Every hour seemed to be taken up with something. Whether it was a worship party, driving around the Fraser Valley, getting a haircut, working, Camp Wannabe, driving to Mission twice to help a friend move, making a video, or going for lunch with my parents, it just seemed like a little too much at times.

Oh yeah, I'm not sick anymore. I did have to take a day off of work though. It's just not fair to make the kids I work with sick with a cold. But that's all over now, and I survived my first cold of '07. It's going to be a while before I get another one.

Tonight is a relax night, and I fully intend to do so.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

Your immune system is a total wonder to me. "The immune system of an ox", thats what I tell people:) And for that I say "good night cold of '07!"

Mmm, after this past weekend, relaxing night last night was delicious...I think I need about a dozen more:)

Michelle said...

OK, Lindsey, that sounded a little naughty! :-)

Hope you are both feeling more relaxed today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

Just a short note to say hello and glad all is well with you and Lindsey. Say Hi to her for me.

We need to do breakfast again soon and catch up on all the news.

Life just seems to take on a life of its own and friends seems to miss each other now and then. Sorry, my fault as I got too caught up in my own problems and seemed to forget friends.

Take care and hope to meet up with you both soon.

Donna

amelia said...

yeah, I agree with Michelle, that did sound a little naughty! Go Lindsey....Glad to hear you're feeling healthy again Mike! I totally felt your pain.

Lindsey and Mike said...

Michelle and Amelia: You guys are bad...in a good way;) I totally didn't mean what I wrote to be naughty. I just can't help it if you're all warped haha

Phats said...

I need a haircut too