Friday, March 30, 2007

Suave and debonaire

Yes... this blog sucks. I know.

Yes... it's been a long time since I last updated. I know.

Being a secret agent takes it's toll on the information I'm allowed to divulge. Which includes the secret joke behind the title of this post.

I know it's been a while since I last blogged because even my Mom is starting to get on my case about it. I guess this is where she updates herself on what I'm doing without having to see me.

Sometimes, life just gets in the way of extra cirricular activities. I'm doing a lot right now, including having 5 jobs. That's right. I currently have 5 jobs. I'm on the way out for one of them and I'm being trained for a new one. So by the middle of April I'll be back to 4.

I'm right in the middle of a busy stretch of life. In about 45 mins I'll be on my way to Vancouver Island for a rip roarin' good time at a wedding for Lindsey's friend.
I've never met these people, but I'm going to their wedding!

Of course I'll post a bunch of pictures when I get back.

I promise.

4 comments:

Magnificent M said...

This blog does not suck... it is just post challenged :-) Apparently the trick is not actually having a life (like me, chained to my laptop) and then you will have more time to post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike!! I'm a little bummed because my super awesome 2007 is quite turning out the way I had expected!! I need all the good vibes I can get!!

I can't believe you have 5 jobs!! I hope you are rollin in the dough at least! :)

Phats said...

you're too busy! But at least you seem happy. I didn't save you any birthday cake this year

Magnificent M said...

it would suck less if you posted pictures of sasquatch beatings, super hero Jesus and people living life Jesus style... or you could just post more often ;-)