Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Picture This... An Update!


My skis are bottom, Lindsey's are on top. She lost one when the chairlift took a wild bounce on liftoff. It was hilarious! She had quite the difficult time getting off the lift.


During our travels we ran into Bigfoot. He let us take pictures of his foot for proof. It's big.


It's the only way to live!


My dollar bet from Lindsey. We were waiting to get off the ferry and she bet me to down a single serving package of juice crystals. You know the kind that go into the 500mL water bottles? It was tangerine. My tongue was instantly orange.

Above are just some of the reasons I've been a neglectful blogger. That was part of March and April, I guess.

5 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

My man blogged! Ahh, such good times. "Living life........Jesus Style!" Apparently when you love Jesus you also love to use an excess of periods........for a dramatic effect.

Amanda said...

Hmm so when I'm searching for a church in the Loops, I should look for the number of periods to determine the best Jesus-loving church around. Noted.

Cara Bara said...

did she ever get her ski back?!?!

Lindsey and Mike said...

I got it back. I had to holler back at the lift attendent at the top of my lungs (as did the guy behind us), and it was sent up with a guy 2 or 3 chairs back.

Getting off the lift was an adventure:)

Phats said...

Looks like fun, did you snort smarties too!!

No more Gilmore Girls after this season