Thursday, May 31, 2007

Break

Well friends, the time has come once again to blog. I know I haven't for a while, but times are busy. And when they're not busy, I'd rather be relaxing than typing up a blog.
Anyone who really WANTS to know what I've been up to just asks me anyways.

The same thing happened last summer. I just became too busy to bother with blogging because I would rather go out and enjoy the season.

Things have really picked up as far as work is concerned. I've trimmed my clients down to 3, but they are 3 solid clients. The workload is manageable, but the schedule is quite different every month.

I'm hoping to have a few vacations here and there, but that takes initiative and time. I'm all good on initiative, but I lack the time to sit at my computer and do up blurbs on my life. Besides, I'd much rather talk to you.

So, faithful blog readers, now is the time that I will bid you farewell for the summer. This blog isn't really a high traffic blog anyways. Most people have either moved on or forgotten.

I'll be back here and there, but not until life slows down a little more. For now though, it's full speed ahead.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well fine then, but don't you think that leaves us far away people a little in the dark? Yes, I too would prefer to just ask you what's up, but that either costs phone money or gas money. Sheesh! At least a point form entry now and then? Or you can update us on Facebook, that's my other favourite correspondence area.

TrailerTrashed said...

Gee - can't you get your mom to do it for you? We see you but you're usually knee deep in little kids! Have a great summer - we'll just have to see what HH&H has to say about Miracle #2! TTUS, "TT"

Phats said...

have a great summer Mike H!

GO DUCKS! :)

cher said...

dude! come visit me ever.