Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Ho Hums

Even though I've got little to blog about today, I'm still going to because it's been over a week.

Some things I've been thinking about this morning
- Canucks are 9 wins and 1 loss in their last 10 games. That's pretty good considering they were mediocre for the first half of the season.
- I get pretty annoyed by Bob Cole and think he needs to learn that Toronto is not the center of the Universe. Too bad he never will. I mean, come on... it's pronounced Be-EK-sa.
- Eastern Hockey sucks compared to Western Hockey. Sidney Crosby should play in the West. The East can keep Ovechkin and Malkin.
- A lot of people I know need prayer, so I find it hard to accept that I need prayer too.
- Scheduling 4 part-time jobs can be difficult.
- Waffles are yummy.

All that and it's not even 11 o'clock yet. This is a lot to think about for guys. Comparatively, I know women think about 10 times more things as we do. Per minute.

8 comments:

4ever29 said...

Waffles are more than yummy, they are the center of our families breakfast universe. You need to come for waffles sometime.

Amanda said...

I like waffles too. And bacon. Hint hint. haha

that girl possessed said...

you'll be in my prayers.

if you haven't checked out stefan's blog you should take a gander, it's an interesting read.

Sara said...

I hope they win tonight against Buffalo... I don't have the $$ to pay for the PPV, so I keep checking NHL.com.

Lindsey and Mike said...

Can't wait to go to the game on Sunday! I'm sorry, but "the ho hums" makes me think of "bum-bums". That's all I got:)

Anonymous said...

I justed claimed 2007 for me o'er on my ole blog.

Yeah boyeeee!!

No hohums allowed!

Anonymous said...

I just said justed.

I'm a nerd.

Phats said...

Awesome for the Canucks!

Toronto sucks ass

Waffles, with whipped cream and strawberries rock my socks

My family needs prayers now, but I will pray for you