Friday, January 05, 2007

Three in a row!

Team Canada has just won their 3rd World Junior Hockey Championship in a row.
Go Canada!

I had to miss the first 2 periods because of work, but it doesn't matter. They won.

The Vancouver Canucks have finally won more than 3 games in a row, the streak currently sits at 5 games in a row. First time that's happened in a long time. Tonight they'll try and make it six when they play the Oilers. It should be a good one.


PS - I don't care if none of you watch hockey. I do.

4 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

I hope they win tonight...'6' has a nice ring to it, much better than 5. I bet if we make salsa to eat while we watch it will help them win. Maybe if Lou has a bunch of garlic they'll stay away from the net...a girl can dream can't she?

Sara said...

I'm with you Mike. I'll be watching with my lucky jersey. Loved that dumb Dallas player last night. Did you see it?

Michelle said...

Not watch hockey!!! That's shocking and, frankly, just wrong. Not watch hockey. Huh. OK, well yeah, I don't technically watch it all the time but I do follow it so therefore I feel I am good to go.

PS: Remember I won babysitting for 07. Am hoping to get you on Feb 17th? Would that be possible? Can you check with wonder woman. Hey I got a separate night with her I traded special remedy for it (yeah figure that one out). Woohoo. I'm saving that one for later. :-)

Lindsey and Mike said...

Michelle: Yes, yes...you saved my life. And possibly several people's sanity:)