Thursday, March 02, 2006

I think a change would do me good.

That's right, if you've managed to find your way here you'll know that I've changed my blog address to:

http://thehisforhockey.blogspot.com

It's because I'm no longer a battery guy. I don't work at a battery factory anymore, I work in childcare now. But because I couldn't think of anything clever with childcare, I decided to go with hockey. In my house, you can never go wrong with hockey.

This doesn't mean that I'm only going to post about hockey. It's just fitting. Mike H, the H is for hockey. We can all thank Phats Domino for that one.

Canucks beat the Flames 2-1 the other night, despite all the injured defencemen. They play again tonight, and I really hope they don't lose.
I'll update everyone soon on how things are going with the Rainbow Before and After School Care. But I will tell you this. I don't think I've ever been so happy about doing something in the past 5 years.

7 comments:

Carly said...

i was sooooo scared when i tried your old blog this afternoon.
lucky for me i knew you would post it on our blogs.
thanks!

that girl possessed said...

:) i like this new blog address

Phats said...

Okeh so I had a housewarming gift for your big move and all, but it took awhile to get here so I ate it sorry!

Like the new address, and you're updating on the phatnut blog

Carly said...

'the h is for hot' would have been good as well.

Carly said...

go cheryl crow, go!

Phats said...

so do we get more updates now since you have a new address? come on mike h i am dying to know what's going on in your life

MRW said...

The "h" is for Helga. You should really find a girl named Helga, and date her.