Saturday, February 25, 2006

At last, there is nothing left to lose.

That's it, that's all. I'm finally finished working for E-One Moli Energy.

My last day was full of music, laughter, tears, drama, and an evacuation (for an electrical fire). I would go into more details, but I've got to tell all of my friends about it first. Suffice to say, it was a night I won't soon forget, and I will greatly miss my work friends.
I didn't end up stealing the poster, Phats. It's right outside the lunchroom, and right at 3am when I was going to make my move, we had the evacuation. Well, in the process of an evacuation, everybody in entire plant goes to the lunchroom. My stealth abilities are good, but not that good.

Now that I'm all finished at the battery plant, I've got BIG plans.
First, the Blarney Stone tonight. It's going to be mayhem, pandemonium, and scandal all wrapped up in a neat little package. I've secured a ride home, so there's going to be a very drunken Mike H to take care of (TGP, I'm looking at you). Jager Bombs, here I come!
Second, now that I have a regular Monday to Friday schedule, I can concentrate more on a weekly basis, instead of a crazy 4-days-on-4-days-off basis. This includes having a running day, a letter writing day, a blogging day... The possibilities for devoted days are endless. I can't wait to have a normal schedule!
Third, I'm going to California! And I hope to have an actual vacation, not like the time I went to Puerto Vallarta and had to do something everyday. Or the time I went to Disneyland and had to do something different every hour. No, this vacation is going to epitomize everything a vacation is supposed to be. Sunny California, here I come!
Fourth, more pictures! I like taking pictures of things, people, etc. So I'm going to make an effort to do this more often. I'm sure all you out in blogger land would enjoy looking at these as well.
Fifth, I'm thinking I need a new blog address. Something that doesn't remind me of batteries, because I don't make batteries anymore, and that's exciting.

That's all I've got for now. It was my Mom's birthday yesterday, so my sister and I have to finish making her photo collage present, because she's coming for dinner to our house tomorrow!

Hooray for the best time of my life right now!

4 comments:

Carly said...

mikeh - yay!!!!
i can't wait to go shot-for-shot with you tonight!!

that girl possessed said...

new blog? i don't know if i approve of this change.

that girl possessed said...

dearest mike h,

i would like to thank you for coming to the blarney and doing a little something i call: pulling a mike. what is this you ask? sauve dance moves, spontaneous comedy, spectacular wings, and silliness.

henceforth, you dear sir are an allstar. but like holly told me last night, if you don't hurry up and kiss miss k one of us will.

oh holly, she's so splendid!

ps. goodness i've never looked that cute!

carol said...

Hi Mike, I didn't know you had a blog untill I did a search on Moli and came across it. Check out mine. Carol..p.s. hope life is treating you well:)