Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

This is how I wear my heart on my sleeve. I make a mix CD about how I feel about Love and post it on my blog. Make this CD if you want. Then you'll have a little piece of Mike H to listen to whenever you're feeling blue. It really cheers ME up whenever I'm feeling lonely. (I've been listening to it a lot lately.)

Letters to Cleo – Want You To Want Me
Andrew W.K. – She is Beautiful
Cake – Love You Madly
Blessid Union of Souls – Hey Leonardo
Kylie Minogue – Love at First Sight
Phil Collins – You Can’t Hurry Love
Police – Every Little Thing She Does
Jack Johnson – Bubble Toes
Wannadies – You and Me
Sky – Some Kind of Wonderful
Van Morrison – Sweet Thing
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel – Ain’t No Mountain High
Gwyneth Paltrow – Bette Davis Eyes
Roy Orbison – Pretty Woman
Bjork – Venus as a Boy
Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
Michael Buble – Come Fly With Me
Nat King Cole – L.O.V.E.
Beach Boys – God Only Knows
The Cure – High
Reindeer Section – You Are My Joy
Stereophonics – Have a Nice Day

5 comments:

Carly said...

omg - wannadies - i didn't think anyone else remembered them from Romeo & Juliet.

happy chocolate day mikeh.

see you in a week and a half???

that girl possessed said...

i refuse to wish anyone happy valentines day, so you put that in your ear!!! HA!

ps. love "you are my joy"

Carly said...

omg, omg, omg & i just realized - STEREOPHONICS!

soooo fabulous.

you rule mikeh

cher said...

that's a great cd! i can't be bothered to download all that, but i could be bothered to open up and letter and have a copy of it in there!! lol!

Phats said...

i forgot about blessid union of souls