Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Morning Lapse

For some reason it took me longer than usual to decide on something to wear this morning. I have no idea why either. But I tried on 2 other T-shirts before finally settling on the red one.

I think something is seriously wrong with me...

Normally I just put on whatever the heck I want, and never think twice about looking good or whatever. I mean, I haven't bought myself new clothes in at least a year. I'm quite comfortable in everything I own. But today, for whatever reason, I couldn't decide.

It took me a good two minutes to snap out of it. And when you're a guy, spending longer than two minutes deciding on what to wear makes you wonder if your multi-vitamins have been secretly replaced by estrogen pills by some nefarious housemate. (I'm looking at YOU, Bosco!)

I guess I'm a little out of sorts these days. I henceforth promise not to take more than 30 seconds to decide what to wear in the morning. Because otherwise I would be acting a like a little girl.
Henceforth, Ergo and Vis à Vis.

9 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

Maybe it's the sunshine messing with your mind. I hear a surge of vitamin D to the cerebral cortex can do that to a guy. Sorry it had to happen to you. But good on ya for finally rocking the red shirt:)

that girl possessed said...

dear mike h

you are a GIRL

heather said...

what's going on here is that you have realized that metrosexuality is something that even you can aspire to. don't be shy - there's a little bit of diva in all of us.

that girl possessed said...

dear mike h

you are still a GIRL

Carly said...

you're a boy?

MRW said...

heather - you just wanted to say "metrosexual". You know it.

TGP, pockey, cranberry - thanks, Team "point-out-the-obvious", like we didn't know that before ;)

that girl possessed said...

dear mike h

you are the most GIRLY GIRL i know.

Mike H said...

Dear TGP and Pockey,

You both deserve a punch in the face... or a chop to the throat... or wait, a roundhouse kick to the face, Chuck Norris style.

Best step off

Hugs and Kisses,
Mike H

heather said...

yeah mike, punch em in the ovaries! right in the baby maker!