Sunday, April 09, 2006

PARTY!

There's this huge party my Mom planned for today and she's been driving everybody in my family bonkers.
It's to celebrate my Grandmother's 71st birthday and to send off my little brother to the Yukon. She also wants to show the extended family all the hard work she's put into setting up Rainbow daycare.

There are going to be over 100 people coming to this thing. You can come if you want to, she's already invited nearly everyone she knows.

I'm happy we're having a party, but I'm going to be so relieved when it's all over. Then my Mom can calm down and stop being such a party monster. She can be so intense sometimes!
...
...
...
...
...
...

Oh, and on Friday night I got to dance with some girls who were playing 'pass the ice cube with your mouth', and I got to play it with the cute one, but only once. It was awesome, and she is really cute.

Just bragging, is all.

Thanks for inviting me to your fun evening, Holly! Let's go again and invite those girls!

2 comments:

MRW said...

The funniest part is how everyone goes up to your brother and tells him that two years a long time to be away, and he answers that he'll only be there till about September...

Oh yeah. On ice cubes: I'm glad that it was a cute girl. It would suck otherwise (well, failed avoidance of sucking, I guess).

that girl possessed said...

mike h is back in the game