Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Case of the Mondays

Oh how the hours creep slowly by when I have nothing to do. Honestly, I'd rather be working on days like this. Lucky for me I have an awesome girlfriend who brings me joy.

Anyone watch the Canucks game tonight? You didn't miss much. They lost, were totally shut out by Edmonton, and three players left the game with injuries. Talk about a bad game.

On the plus side, here's the Pic of the Day. Guess what we had for dinner tonight from these fixings? (Lindsey made the guacamole on the lower left.) 10 points to whomever can guess first!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm guessing quesadillas or tacos. Do I win? LOL

Cara Bara said...

quesadillas!!! "Kip ate all the flipp'n chips" "Go make yourself a dang quesa-dilla!"

I had a quesadilla party last month. Everyone made their own, put it in the maker and it was a HUGE hit!! SO FUN!

Lindsey and Mike said...

Since I was there, I feel safe in saying a little something (although I could get in trouble b/c it's not my blog but I'll risk it). Michelle, you're half right. Tacos and...?

Sara said...

Margaritas. That's just what popped in my head. I craved fajitas while pregnant.

My dad was at that nasty 'Nucks game and is still a little bitter. At least he didn't have to pay for the tickets.

Michelle said...

burritos?!

Whatever it was it looked good.