Monday, December 11, 2006

Pic of the Day is a doozy

My weekend was as busy as ever. Actually, Saturday had me downloading a whole bunch of songs that I found through blogs, which when you look at, isn't being all that busy.

I love the Internet. It educates me musically and entertains me regularly with sites like Youtube.com, Allmusic.com, Homestarrunner.com, and Quicktime.com. How could anybody be bored when they have the Internet!

I'm currently getting ready to go shopping with, as it turns out, my whole family. All 6 of us. I have no idea how that happened. I thought I was going shopping with just my Mom and sister. Now it's the whole clan. At least now I can ask each of them what they want without any confusion.

I don't have much more to say. This is just a stupid crazy month.

Here's the Pic of the Day. They're actually selling a Christmas decoration called a 'Frosty Dangler'. Does anyone else think this is an entirely inappropriate name for a Christmas decoration? Not only that, but you can 'Hang it anywhere'. Yikes people! I'm still giggling about this one. But then, I can't even say duty without smiling.


hee hee hee... duty

5 comments:

4ever29 said...

I'm no expert, but I always thought that frost caused "things" to retract and not dangle much at all.

Michelle said...

ROFLPMP..."the security gaurd showed up when the customer kept asking to see their Frosty Danglers"

Magnificent M said...

Velvet told me about ole frosty and I guffawed loudly! It has brought me a chuckle more than a few times in the past few weeks! nice to see a picture. I definately agree that the name is simply wrong on so many levels.

Lindsey and Mike said...

An addendum to this post:

I remember first discovering this decoration at the grocery store...

Mike was picking out tomatoes and I got side-tracked looking at Christmas decorations (I've been a wanderer from a young age...drove my parents nuts). All of a sudden Mike heard me say-with slight exclamation, certainty, and volume-"Frosty Dangler!" to which he responded, with shock, "Lindsey!". His mouth actually hung open a little and his surprised eyebrows betrayed his emotion. I had to defend myself with something like "It's a Christmas decoration" and a point.

Then we laughed histerically and unabashedly (sp?) amidst all the produce. We knew then this had to be blogged.

Anonymous said...

I love Youtube I am ashamed to admit I am addicted

Sorry I can't leave comments under my normal name with my blogger account on beta blogs