Friday, December 08, 2006

TV is sucking me into it's vortex of inactivity

I don't know how people can blog everyday. I just don't seem to make the time to blog everyday. Maybe my posts need to be shorter. Yeah, that's it. I'll just do little blurbs about nothing, because that's all I've got at the moment.

There hasn't been any Canucks games, all I've really done is watch shows on DVD and schedule time for the ones I watch in their current seasons. Here's what I might be watching on any given night.

Heroes - Now that I've caught up on the season, I'm hooked.
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - This is my first "Sorkin" show and so far it's been very interesting.
Gilmore Girls Season 7 - when a new episode is on.
House Season 3 - I haven't seen the first 2 seasons, but I think I get the idea. House is a jerk but he's good at solving medical problems.
Grey's Anatomy Season 3 - I really like this show. I saw sporadic episodes from Season 1 and 2. But as soon as I saw a guy blow up in that 2nd Season two-parter I was all in, baby.
Lost - They're on a lengthy hiatus right now. I hope they come back guns blazing. That would be awesome.

Gilmore Girls Season 2 DVD - Linds and I are about halfway through it. We hope to be caught up by the time they've decided the fate of the show after Season 7.
Scrubs Season 2 DVD - This is a show we've heard a lot about, but never took the time to see. Now that we have friends who own the seasons, we're catching up.
Justice League Unlimited Season 1 DVD - I just love this show. Period.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 3 DVD- For those moments when drama is just too much and you need to see just how random some people can be.
Fraggle Rock Season 2 DVD - Dance your cares away, worry is for another day.
The Muppet Show Season 1 DVD - We're stretching this one out until Season 2 comes out on DVD.


Wow, I watch a lot of television.

Here's the Pic of the Day. Lindsey bought me this book and couldn't wait to give it to me for Christmas. It's awesome. I flip through it during Canucks games.

10 comments:

Phats said...

Hellllooo Mike H
I don't know how people blog everyday either. I am stretching to blog twice a week.

How you liking this season of Gilmore Girls. My prediction they will do 1 more season because it's one of the best rated shows on that struggling network(IE bringing back 7th heaven). I am so glad they finally hooked up Chris and Lor, but I just know they will ruin it and get her back with Luke :(

Love grey's my favorite show right, don't watch heroes, Nutz does though she is trying to get me into it.

Have a good one, GO CANUCKS!

Michelle said...

Ack - Phats! Lorelei has to be with Luke. I hate Chris! Well not hate exactly but ick. I was so mad when she ended up in bed with him at the end of the last season.

Mike - nice book! :-)

4ever29 said...

People blog everyday because they realize that they are getting old and need to remember details, both important and otherwise, so that when their three children grow up they can say, "hey, remember what life was like before Mom turned 30 and was really old?"
Oh yah, and people that blog everyday don't watch much TV.

Phats said...

Michelle haha I am the same way I can't stand Luke! I don't know why I just don't like him, and I have always liked Chris.

Amanda said...

No I love Luke, he is just way too messed up with this whole daughter thing. But I don't think I would condone a divorce just to see them together... Chris has potential, he's just really immature. But Luke's better looking.

Michelle said...

Wait - I said I hate Chris, not Luke. Luke rocks! Amanda - who's getting divorced? Did Lorelei marry Chris when I wasn't looking or ? Granted I've been able to see the show just once this year.

She needs to be with Luke.

Mike H said...

Phats, Michelle and Amanda - I have no idea if they'll do another season after this. As for the whole Luke/Lorelai/Chris thing, I really have no frame of reference other than the first 2 seasons and the current one. I don't feel I have a full understanding of the situation to have an informed opinion.
Michelle, you really haven't heard? Chris and Lorelai got married in Paris and then there was a fight between Luke and Chris in the middle of the night in Stars Hollow. I personally don't feel the writer's have any idea where this marriage thing is going because the Luke relationship was left without any sort of closure.
Ok, so maybe I do have an opinion. But I still don't know the whole Luke/Lorelai history past Season 2.

4ever29 - Hence the title of my blog post.

Phats said...

Umm Lor belongs with Chris plain and simple!!! haha :) I think part of my reasoning too is from the interview Lauren Graham(lor) gave in TV Guide talking about how she and the guy who play Luke don't really get along in real life, and she would love her character to end up with Chris.

I wish Luke would move to NM and be written off the show for good, then Kirk could buy the diner and make it Kirk's

Michelle said...

No I haven't heard. It's on while I've been at Alpha. Man. Well then I'm glad I didn't watch. How rude. Last time the got close Chris left Lorelai for his pregnant girlfriend. She was heartbroken. Luke has loved her forever he was just being a goof about finding out he had a kid. It could happen. Ok it was a bit extreme but still. I can't believe she married Chris.

Phats said...

So Mr H. how is the book? I love the word ZAMBONI!