Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I guess I took a week off

I haven't blogged for a while, because I haven't made the time to blog. I've checked other blogs though, and left the odd comment, but I just can't find the energy or creativity to blog about anything.

Christmas Day was uneventful. We had an impromptu party at our house on Christmas Eve. That was fun.

New Year's is still coming together slowly. Looks like we're Island bound!

Miss K doesn't ever call me back. I think I've been given the brush off. Time for me to move on.

I'm going to 2 more World Junior Games the next few weeks (I've been to one already). Go Canada. But now I need somebody to go with because Miss K isn't likely to get back to me about coming to them. Girls can be sooo frustrating.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude do you know where Miss K lives? Perhaps you should go round and ask her where you guys stand on things instead of letting all the what-if's run around in your head. If she isn't interested in you then you won't have lost anything anyway. Just trying to offer a little friendly advice :-)

SuperSpyGal said...

Mike, girls stink...we are moody, insensitive, petty, vain, selfish...well, except for me, I'm just petty, vain and a bit selfish....lol
If she doesn't call you back it's her loss..do what Gareth says, give it one more try, if she blows you off then be done with her !!

*disclaimer*..this advice is to be taken with a grain of salt as I don't know any of the parties involved personally and most of the time, I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about !!

Carly said...

all i can say is boo to island bound.

and switzerland won, i was bummed.

anika said...

In my heart you're an Oscar Meyer weiner.

cher said...

awe...

why are you island bound and that's a reason to be booing? come visit me!

that girl possessed said...

omg... cher lives on the island.... i forgot!

Carly said...

it's not necessarily boo to the island but boo to not coming to the east van ghetto.
happy new years y'all.

Mr. Shife said...

Well if my bologna had a first name ...

Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Mike H :-)