Saturday, September 24, 2005

Interesting shminteresting

My little brother gets back from the Yukon tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked. He's been gone since July, and I fully expect him to be totally grown up now. Which is good, because he's needed a good lesson in independence for a while now. And he's missed a lot of stuff with the family. It'll be good to have him back.

Aside from one more night shift at the battery factory tonight, my weekend looks pretty empty. I'll probably see a few movies. 'Corpse Bride' and 'Flightplan' look pretty good. And watch some more Undeclared on DVD. Maybe hang with my brother. All in all, really low key. Really boring and low key.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey maybe your little borther could teach my little brother about independence, lol.

shipkicker said...

sometimes low key is the best kind. and corpse bride looks hot. thanks for putting faith in your friends friends it was good advice :)

Phats said...

How was flightplan, did you see it? That movie looks good.

Gareth- maybe his brother can teach you independence haha

anika said...

I wanna see those movies too! I heart Tim Burton.