Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Tut tut, it looks like rain."

This afternoon I sat on my computer and surfed the Internet. Booooorrrring!

But, I will say this, it sure beats the heck out of driving somewhere more exciting than here. Have you seen the colossal gas price? It's high, and I don't like it. I mean, everybody has bills right? Well so do I, and I wanna pay some of them off. Making batteries only allows me to live a comfortable life renting a room from my sister, and buying the movies I want to own (so many!)

Anyways, whilst surfing I am listen to music. Over the years I have accumulated a lot of songs. Random songs that people have told me about, obscure artists that I've never heard of (but you probably have) and various other "hits" that are time honoured and awesome.
It's so refreshing to create my own soundtrack when I'm doing something that I consider to be boring. It makes my life seem that much more interesting. Not that I need to find 'interesting', 'interesting' usually finds me.

...

I was gonna tell a crazy story here, but it's not my story to tell. Oh well, maybe one day I'll find out how it ends and write a screenplay about it. But in the meantime...

...here I am, being boring and surfing the Internet. I found out some interesting things about movies and stuff. That's just so I have something to talk about when normal conversation fails. Is it weird that I prepare for awkward silences? Luckily they don't happen to me very often, and if they do I usually don't recognize them because they happen so infrequently.

I've also been watching some homestar and laughing on the inside.

I have to work tonight. Stupid battery factory. At least it's something to do while I wait for something crazy to happen. Crazy always happens to me.

2 comments:

shipkicker said...

i full on prepare for awkward moments of silence. i pre-think questions to ask and sometimes write down words from conversations that i'm having. crazy always happens to me, but not usually the good kind. do you get free batteries?

Mike H said...

I WISH! I don't make the kind of batteries that go into remotes and things. I make the kind that go into battery packs for cell phones, laptops and power tools. They're useless to me until the next place packages them and sells them again.
Not really any kind of benefit to that. All I really benefit from is a 4 day weekend.