Friday, September 23, 2005

My Work Review

I know that this is going to sound braggy, but it's something I'm proud of so I want to show off. Yesterday at work I was called up to the Supervisor's Office and given my 3 year performance review, one month late. They send these questionnaire things out to everyone I work with and they answer them and comment on how they think I'm doing. Peer Reviews they're called. So I went upstairs and received the best review I think I've ever gotten, here are some highlights.

Team member comments
"Very knowledgable and experienced worker. Very punctual and reliable. Positive, calm and mature work attitude. Mike would make a very strong Team Leader"
How about that huh? People think I would be strong? I can barely lift 50 pounds! lol

Supervisor comments
"Your team members consistently comment on your positive and calm demeanour and in our hectic environment this plays a huge role in your success and the success of the team."
"Your overall work performance and ability to step in as Rotating Team Leader is outstanding"
"Thanks again for all your efforts and we look forward to your continued success with us here."

I don't think I've ever seen a review where upper management thanks someone. This makes looking for work elsewhere seem kind of mean. I've been thinking about getting a different job. Just for the next few years because there have been certain difficulties working at the factory. Too much has happened that made me want to leave, but if the people there really appreciate what I do, then I might just stay there for a little while longer.

If you can't brag on your own blog, then where can you brag to? I'm going to put this review on my refrigerator. A+ baby!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You will make CEO next year, LOL.

Sherri Sanders said...

Congratulations on your achievement!

that girl possessed said...

mike that is amazing!! congrats!! perhaps we should celebrate with.... MINI GOLF!!!!

Carly said...

congrats dude! that's fantastic.
blogs are totally for bragging or attention.

Mike H said...

Ms. Nutty - I've moved 4x in the past 2 years so they're tucked away in a box somewhere. But you can check them out on this website.

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=7

TGP - Mini Golf! Wouldn't that spoil your birthday party?

Gareth, Cranberry and Sherri - Thanks guys. Appreciation from bloggers is awesome!

shipkicker said...

well done. and i would have no problem bragging on other peoples blogs too.