Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What the H?

Ok, I just got called a blog whore. What's the deal with name calling? So far, I've like everyone I've come across, and they're all very interesting. They're also all very established in their blogs. I'm just trying to catch up like the little engine that could. (toot toot)

You know what? I don't care if anyone has a bad day and takes it out on me. It's not my fault certain people don't post as much as I do. I just happen to be blessed (or cursed) with an abundance of free time.

Does this mean you want to be my blog-nemesis? Because if you do you better say something! You wanna fight is that it? Well bring it on missy! You don't know what you've unleashed!

:p

That's right, I used it. You made me use the tongue sticking out emoticon. And you know what? I might be a little sorry, but I might not be. We'll see in the morning after some warm milk and a good night sleep.

You've been warned. Bwahahahahahaha!

.....

Okay, now that I've got that out of the system, does anyone else watch Lost? I nearly rip my hair out in frustration after every episode, and yet I keep, going, back. I can't wait until next week for more secrets uncovered and only a fraction of them resolved. No one in my immediate social circle watches this show, so I'm alone in my frustration. People laugh at me when I get all excited about it.

Oh yeah, and happy first day of Fall. My favouritest season of the year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG not those words again. Blog and nemesis have raised their ugly heads again, ugh! Just ask TGP about that one. But I see that you have a different nemesis in the shape of Shippy. I have to say that I don't fancy your chances but I am a past master of the blog war. TGP saw the error of her ways very quickly and now we are allies in combat. If there is fighting to be done then sign me up.

Mike H said...

TGP is my head blog war advisor. So watch out shipkicker!

Unknown said...

Shippy I think you need help with this one so I am offering my services to you. I have already beaten TGP so these two should be no match for us.
Good luck T and M you are going to need it, hehe.
I kind of ruined the moment there with the hehe thing but anyways.

that girl possessed said...

oh wow. i think you best watch what you are saying there gareth.... i gave shippy something you can never give her: a contract.

yeah thats right. you best step off... or else.

also we are all canadians, like we are gonna join you potato lovers.

Unknown said...

Potato lovers, lmao. Canadians, lmao even more, j/k.
Contracts are made to be broken. There is always a get out clause in them anyway.
I'll have my lawyer draw up a new one.

Phats said...

Oh here we go again geesh gareth don't you have anything better to do then start trouble?! You didn't beat TGP she let you win if anything.

Mike H said...

TGP and Gareth - I think I ruined it. Eek.

Ms. Nutty - Not only have I seen the movie, but I also own action figures of Bob and Doug Mackenzie. Good day eh, yeah, good day. Welcome to the great white north eh.