Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's all just STUFF!


I never knew that Pez Dispensers were so cool to everybody. Are you guys being serious, or just laying it on thick so that I will reveal more for you to make fun of?

Do you seriously need a full list of everything? I started one for the loosies, but it's beginning to get very tedious for me to list them all. But I'm a pleaser, if a list is what people want, then I'll give you a list of everything I have.
I don't think a list does it justice though. To fully appreciate the Pez Collection in all it's majesty you have to see it for yourself. I'll work on a huge picture post.

Here's the story on my Pez Collection. I've had it since Grade 12 (1999), I haven't added to it in a few years because my priorities have changed. I'd like to move out of my sister's place ONE day! But here's the rub. I still love it. If I keep them out of sight in these bins, under my bed, the temptation won't be there to buy more. But I occasionally see the new ones come out in the grocery store. They have Madagascar ones, new Star Wars ones, Sesame Street ones, Bob the Builder ones, oh man, the list just goes on for the ones that I don't have.
It's ridiculous, I should really try growing up for a change and stop holding on to all this STUFF.

I have too much STUFF.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

No Mike we are not taking the piss out of you, so don't worry! :-)

Mike H said...

Wha? What kind of weird Irish expression is that?

Does that mean you're not bugging me? I saw this UK movie once where a character said "Are you taking a piss?" but she meant are you just kidding with me.

Gareth, I don't know how to tell you this. You're kind of weird. :)

Phats said...

it's okeh Mike I think PEZ is cool, maybe that makes me a nerd but I am willing to accept that if that is the case!

You don't have to list them all but the pictures are cool thanks for those!!

Phats said...

oh yeah, I agree Gareth is weird

Unknown said...

Mike the expression 'taking the piss' is a totally common one over here. It means being a fool, acting the lig, being dopey, annoying me. So when I said "No Mike we are NOT taking the piss out of you, so don't worry!" that means that you are a cool guy!
Geesh can you say "I can take a compliment, thanks"

Unknown said...

LMAOOO taking A piss is not the same as taking THE piss hahaha :)

Mike H said...

I can take a compliment, thanks. I was just making sure I understood it was a compliment using my vast database of movie nerd knowledge stored within my head.

But that doesn't change the fact that I think you're weird. Goofy Gareth :)

Unknown said...

Ok I have this down now. You are taking the piss (you can add that to your vocabulary now lol) because you guys like me so much and know that I can't harm you from wayyyyyy over here. HAHAHA.

SuperSpyGal said...

Geeez guys, use the urinals for God sakes !!

and NO we are NOT mocking you Mike...it's very cool that you have all of those and you spend time collecting them.(I like to collect my thoughts but I don't have a complete set yet)..

I'd like a list of the whole collection, but only because I'm difficult that way.... :)

Grish said...

Is it my imagination, or is there unopened candy in the bins?......

Carly said...

stuff rules dude! go stuff go!

Carly said...

grish - i'm a little worried about that unopened candy situation as well.

Phats said...

Have you ever actually loaded the candy and eaten it in any of these?

cher said...

i never joke about candy or candy dispensers. if i came across one you didn't have that was particularily cool i would send it to you. for real. although i would have to get your address again becuase canada post didn't mark over the stamp on your envelope so i was able to reuse it! haha! but i'm sure you noticed that. in a way, you sending me a letter was like a 2 for one deal for you. a picture or a list. whatever. just something i can refer to. you can just send me pics to my email if you want.