Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The list revisited.

Ok, was anybody around when I did my Top 5 Most Heartbreaking Breakups last month? I know some of you were. Well, let me hit you with an update on all that.

I e-mailed Natalie L. (#4 on the list) and we got together and had Tea and Hot Chocolate at Tim Horton's. It was great. We caught up, we renewed the friendship once more, and things are great. She's moving back to my area soon and would love to catch a movie with me as soon as she's settled. We're talking, not until the New Year folks. And she's still just a friend. A really great friend who doesn't have any drama in her life at all. She gets along with everybody! It was good to catch up.

Then on that same day (no joke) I get home and check my e-mail, and lo and behold, out of the BLUE, Sara O. has tracked me down via Myspace. Sara O. was the #1 Heartbreaker of all time. She messed me up pretty bad. I'm still trying to get rid of the ring people. I'm working on it, believe me. She sent me a message saying "Just a quick Hi!"
If anyone is interested in checking out what a first class Heartbreaker really looks like, here's her account.
http://www.myspace.com/sara81
It's harmless to go look, really. But don't lead her back here. Who knows what she might think! Probably be weirded out by all of us coolios.

And if you check out her friend list, you may notice a girl named Melisa. Yes, this is the infamous Melisa G. She who is #5 on the all time Top 5 Most Heartbreaking Breakups list.
Oh man, the Internet is a weird and crazy place sometimes.

Oh, and I'm going to a hockey game tonight (Go Canucks!) with Andrea T. #3 on the list. We still have some business to sort out about the whole working together thing. It's rough on my poor head/heart. I don't exactly WANT to go with her. But it'll have to do, I promised to take her way back in the pre-season. And I always keep my promises. Even if it means suffering a little bit.

No word on #4, Christina T. aka X-tanic. I hope she's NOT happy in a terrible relationship with some douche bag while feeling regret for ever dumping me. Serves her right. Blah!

3 comments:

shipkicker said...

um so how many ex's are you still keeping contact with exactly? i lost count. ditch the zeros and get with the hero. just kidding. what do i know.

Phats said...

Wow that's nuts mike! Maybe if you blog about 1 million dollars, it will magically appear on your doorstep, but if that happens you have to share it with me.

I have a friend who is still friends with all her ex's I am one of them haha she is the only ex I talk too.

Oh yeah GO CANUCKS!! 3-1 WOOT WOOT

SuperSpyGal said...

Relationships are tough sometimes, but occassionally after a breakup and after all those awkward feelings pass, you find a true friend... :-)