Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wedding Crashers, sort of.

If you've already visited TGP's blog you'll already have an idea of what I'm going to blog about. Here are my highlights.

On the way out there TGP and I didn't truly get going on the giggles until after we had driven by the ocean. There must be something in the air. Pockey just sat in the backseat and got a little worried about us.

Immediately upon arriving I was called out for being part Asian, which I am. It's just very surprising when I was just being introduced to someone and they immediately spot the 1/4 Chinese in me. I think Ken has a crush on me now. But it still didn't stop him from trying to mack a little on the bridesmaids next door.

When the bridesmaids next door danced in, it felt like the party we crashed had won some kind of Coolness Prize. That's when I knew, we were the cool kids and everyone wanted to hang out with us.

If I get really drunk, I dance like a maniac... on the floor. With only 2 beers I was only able to pull out the Running Man, the Elaine (from Seinfeld), and one that I haven't found a suitable name for. It's where the feet run in one spot to the beat of the song, but the upper body does the running in slow motion. (TGP is a big fan.) Other than that I just did the standard guy dance moves. It takes way more than a few beer to unleash the true dancing machine Mike H. Look out New Year's!!

Miss K was looking smashing as always. Which means, she was smashed, but still managed to look as gorgeous as ever. So why couldn't I just ask her to dance with me? I don't know why, I just became paralyzed everytime I thought about it. I'm not ready to get myself out there yet. But that doesn't mean I don't like being in the same room with her. Any Miss K contact and I'm a happy camper. I'm being very literal when I say I have a little boy crush on her.
The all time Highlight of the night was when we were leaving, and I apologized for not asking her to dance, she hugged me not once, but three separate times. And she said she liked me and that we all need to hang out more. Hello Movie Night!

15 comments:

that girl possessed said...

yay team crashers!!! you have ken and miss k... i see a trend with the letter K, although i did pinch ken's bum. teehee. we all need to hang out a tonne more, A TONNE!!!!

cher said...

i say start planning a new years party with miss k invited now before she makes plans. come up with something really fun....and then at the strike of midnight....YOU strike! but not with your fists...that's just mean. funny as hell, but mean

SuperSpyGal said...

LOL @ Cher....hahahahah, it would be funny as hell, but only if someone took pictures so we could all share in the laugh !!

The way I see it, three hugs is a good thing...one hug = sympathy hug, 2 hugs = "ok, here's one more, now go away", but 3 hugs = definite interest....Go for it..plan something and invite her ahead of time so she knows you're interested and she doesn't feel like she was an afterthought...
GOOD LUCK !!

Phats said...

Uhh you, TGP, and Pockey are COOL especially since you've started hanging out at Nutty and I's blog haha.

Do you do the sprinkler?

Mike H said...

Pockey - I'm cursed with being cute. Actually, it's a curse, AND a blessing.

TGP - A tonne indeed. Hurry up and get more free time, darn it!

Jen-nae - Oh yes, the Running Man. I dance to entertain, not to impress. How much are you willing to pay? I'll dance for anyone for the right price. Er, I mean, the right amount of beer.

Cher - That's the idea. I've already had a discussion with TGP about that, but she's keeping it under her hat.

Superspygal - All signs have been pointing to GO from the moment I met her. Now it's like, what the H am I waiting for? An invitation?

Phats - The sprinkler is truly a white man dance move. But it's dangerous to pull off on a crowded dance floor. Those elbows fly fast and furious man! Too deadly.

Phats said...

I have a request, I just read your comment on TGP's blog and I want you to list all 300 pez dispensers you own, as well as a picture of a couple!
I have the simpson set but that is it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Mike I had a Goofy Pez a few years ago ... like 20 years ago! lol. And right now I am holding a truck one ... green and blue truck, I think it's supposed to be a tanker ... don't know if you have that one?

Mike H said...

Phats - You want me to list them ALL? That may take some time. I might be available to do an enormous Pez Post later tonight, but I make no promises.

Gareth - Please. I have over 300 Pez Dispensers, of course I have a truck one.

Unknown said...

Lol it was only a question ;-)

cher said...

what kind of hat does tgp wear?

Mike H said...

I can honestly say that I've never seen TGP's hat.
What kind of hat DO you wear TGP?

Carly said...

pez rules.....but do you have a Jesus action figure? with gliding action and moveable arms? huh? huh? cuz i do.

Mike H said...

No, but I've bought it for someone as a gift before. Or was it a Buddy Christ? Either way, a Jesus action figure would go nicely amongst all the Star Wars, He-man and Spawn action figures I have. Just to name a few.

that girl possessed said...

hats? huh? what the deuce!?!