Monday, October 17, 2005

Hello Sucky Day

Today I feel like everything sucks.

'A' called me last night and wanted to talk. She didn't understand the reasons we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. I had to explain it to her again. Then she asked me if I still found her attractive. I didn't know what to say. I mean, of course I still think she's attractive. But I didn't think that I should say that, so instead I just didn't say anything.
She got really upset, started crying, and I just felt awful. I wasn't upset or anything. I just felt like I was a steaming pile of poo. Absolutely wortheless.
I don't know what to do anymore. A year ago I had all the answers, I knew what I was doing. Things were going to work out, even if we hit a long rough patch. But now, I'm totally in the dark. Today sucks.

A co-worker, Mstile, invited me to come and work out at the gym with him today. We used to work out together, but 'A' and I hit that rough patch last year and I just stopped going. He's since surpassed my skill level and I think he's just trying to help me out by getting me out of the dismal loneliness of myself, er I mean my house. He's just trying to help out by getting me out of my house. I had every intention of going, but after that phone call last night I just don't want to go anywhere. Now I feel bad for cancelling on him.

The Canucks won against Dallas last night, 5-2, but even that doesn't cheer me up like it normally does.
And it's raining. Usually I like the rain, but not today. Today sucks.

I'll get out there eventually, I'll beat this prolonged case of the October Blahs. But I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a really long tunnel.

This is all just par for the course right now. My big sis is in hospital, my Mom is stressed out and it's beginning to show (weight loss), my Dad's 2 co-workers both went on stress leave which means he has to work extra long hours with people who don't know the job, my lil sis is dealing with trust issues with her bf whom we live with. I'm worried about my family on top of dealing with all this other stuff.

The only great thing going on right now is that my cousin just got engaged last weekend.

There, I'll leave it on some good news.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Take it from me bud you have to get yourself sorted out first as I am sure you already know. Then you will be in a better stable position to help other people out.
Sometimes you have to put yourself first. There is no shame in doing this. So don't worry about what others might think about you. LOL we have all been there, geesh.
Yay! The Belfast Giants are sitting right at the top of our league now. Yippy. They just signed a former NFL star, Canadian Theoren Fleury. Happy days.

Unknown said...

Played his first game last night ... two goal assists already, WOOT!

Mike H said...

NHL Gareth, it's the NHL. The NFL is American Football.

Fleury was a little shit disturber when he played for the Calgary Flames. He's a feisty little guy, but he sure can play!
Gotta love the those no teeth hockey players.

Unknown said...

Oops NHL, lol. How did that happen?! haha.
Yeah he got himself into some roughing, actually it was more of a fight towards the end of the game. So a change of continent but not a change of temper, hehe.

that girl possessed said...

oh mike, mike, mike... i know right now it sucks because although you know this is for the best you didn't want it to come to this. but it will get better and it is for the best. something super amazing will come from all of this, i promise.

and i hate to admit it, gareth is right. you can't help a single person until you are okay. take care of number one (pssst! thats you). oh and if you need some cheering up just look at gareth saying fleury is a football player.

hahahah silly leprachaun.

Unknown said...

TGP it was a mistake damnit. I make one tiny, insignificant, small, miniscule, unrecognisable, minute, half assed, outy touty, negligable, mistake geesh, LOLOL.