Friday, October 14, 2005

Hurts like a bitchy bitch!

Blah,

I've only just begun my work week and it's already been too much to handle. On top of doing 2 extra day shifts, (which are done, thank god!) I had to help my dad remove, and then put back, 2 toilets in my parents house. Not my idea of fun evenings when I all I want to do is...

Nothing.

That' s right, I'm so emotionally, physically and mentally drained I just want to lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling. For a good solid day.
But I can't. I have to start my regular work week tomorrow and deal with the potential problem of 'A' making things weird. I mean, I know I'm good with things as we are now, as friends, but I don't think she's going to "get it" for another week or so.

I just have to buckle down and get through these four 12 hour shifts. As difficult as that might be.

Doing nothing is all I want from life. Just nothing for a day.

Too many things.

PS - I don't blame anybody for not reading my blog anymore. All I have to offer the world are a collection of whining, "oh poor me" posts. Maybe come back in a few weeks. Things might be more cheerful around that time.

5 comments:

Carly said...

blogs are for narcisism (spelling??) and self-loathing. we will read everyday and give you virtual hugs

Phats said...

I love pour me blogs! Not to mention it's a kickass song by trick pony. I will be doing a pour me entry if we freaking lose again Saturday.

that girl possessed said...

wow everyone has stolen my words.

um...uh... shippy stole the cheat doll from clays house. you would have appreciated that.

Mike H said...

The Cheat! Oh, how I need myself a Cheat doll right now.

And shippy stole it? Like, as in, Clay doesn't know she took it? That's awesome!
She should demand a hefty ransom for it.

The Cheat Doll = Something to punch that just needs a good punching.
Something that I need right now.

Unknown said...

You just put in your blog what ever you damn well like Mike. We all have dumbass blogs from time to time, Phats more than most haha.