Saturday, October 01, 2005

"No TV and no beer make Homer something something"

I love the following TV shows, in no particular order:

Justice League Unlimited
Batman TAS
Superman TAS
Samurai Jack
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Arrested Development
Lost
Fraggle Rock
The Muppets
Muppet Babies
Family Guy
The Simpson's
Futurama
Home Movies
Transformers
Reboot
Invader Zim
He-man
Undeclared
Star Wars Clone Wars
Ewoks
Gummi Bears
Wuzzles

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there is more out there that I'm forgetting, but for now, this is the Ultimate List. Some of those shows aren't around anymore, but I wish they were, because I miss them so.

I have a very uninteresting life. All I can think of to do to kill time is watch TV until something happens. Can anyone recommend any good books? I need to unplug.

12 comments:

Sherri Sanders said...

You totally left out Scooby Doo and the Smurfs! Those were 2 of my all time favorites when I was a kid.

Mike H said...

Scooby Doo always annoyed me. I liked it better when people made fun of Scooby Doo.
I would have mentioned the Smurfs, but I always found it odd that there was only one girl Smurf. Seriously! What were they thinking! And don't even get me started on Gargamel and Azrael.

Carly said...

i'm just glad you included The Simpson's or else i could never speak to you.
but now we can be friends

Carly said...

How about Hey Nostradamus! Takes place locally. I enjoyed it.

Phats said...

Alright man it's official, you ROCK! Not only do you have the muppets, muppet babies, and The simpsons but uhh yes you have FRAGGLE ROCK!!! I have the first season on DVD haha :)

You left off a timeless classic though, the flintstones!

that girl possessed said...

phats, it is quite sad that you are just suddenly discovering mike h rocks. you are behind the times.

mike h you list, once again, is superb.

superb.

ps. i have a wicked story coming soon.

Mike H said...

Phats - Sadly I only wish I had Muppet Babies on DVD. I heard they have some hard to find individual releases, but I'll hold out until season sets come out.

TGP - Your stories make you the most interesting person I know! I can't wait!

Cranberry - Douglas Coupland right? He's so Canadian, I love it!

Carly said...

i have douglas coupland's book on Terry Fox (signed as well). it's lovely.
a quick read but beautiful.

shipkicker said...

my very own gerbal loving sister bought fraggle rock on dvd. i still heart transformers. we must discuss the lending of these movies. dont worry about the one girl smurf. smurfs are a sexual. or she was into gang bangs. just watch that scene in donnie darko. it all makes sense.

Carly said...

who isn't into gangbangs?
seriously, it's been imprinted on my brain since watching Smurfs when i was a kid.

that girl possessed said...

oh for the love of god, shippy referenced donnie darko. i think i owe her more cookies because i'm so thoroughly impressed.

Unknown said...

You guys still get Fraggle Rock in Canada?! I'm moving there nowwwwww!
This freakin' flight had better not be delayed or there will be hell to pay and a very sizeable nose bleed to stem!